If you hate replacing your roof every few years try atop roof coatings in Houston TX to save time and money. If so, you may want to consider extending its lifespan with an Elastomeric commerical Roof Coatings from Sugar Land Premier Roofing. Whether you are looking to extend the life of your roof or qualify for a new NDL warranty, our Elastomeric Roof Coating will do both. We can provide you with the roof coatings you need to extend your roof’s service life and save on costly roof repairs. But what exactly is an Elastomeric Roof Coating and why would you want one?
The Best Way To Extend The Life Of Your Roof
A properly functioning roof is an integral part of protecting your home, as well as keeping you and your family safe from potential hazards such as fire, water damage, and even intruders. As time goes on, your roof will begin to wear and you may eventually need a roof replacement. This can be costly and take up a lot of time, but there are ways to extend the life of your roof and keep costs down. One of these is Sugar Land Premier Roofing’s Elastomeric Roof Coatings application.
Our commercial roofing application, Elastomeric Roof Coatings will keep your entire roof protected from the elements so that you don’t have to worry about spending thousands of dollars on expensive roof repairs every few years – or worse yet – having to replace your entire roof prematurely due to damage caused by harsh weather conditions. Our roofing compant provides our customers with a variety of different elastomeric coatings to fit their needs and budget. Our team of roofing experts can help you choose the right one for your home based on its location, size, shape, and style. With our Elastomeric Roof Coating, you’ll enjoy lower energy consumption costs, a safer environment, and fewer problems caused by weather.
What Are Elastomeric Roof Coatings?
Elastomeric roof coatings are made up of polymers that bond together to form a coating that protects against water, UV rays, and other elements that damage roofs over time. They can be applied to almost any type of roofing material, including bitumen and EPDM membranes, wood shakes and shingles, asphalt membranes, reinforced concrete, and tile roofs.
Elastomeric roof coatings are one of the most durable types of roof coatings on the market today. Because they have a rubber-like consistency, they can be applied in thin coats and are easy to work with. Their elastic properties create an ideal barrier that keeps water out while also allowing your roof to breathe and protect against extreme temperatures. The rubber-like qualities also make it possible to resist cracking, blistering, or peeling even in extreme conditions. What makes this option so appealing is that it can be applied over existing shingles or metal roofs without having to replace them entirely.
Elastomeric Roof Coating Options
There are various types of Elastomeric Roof Coatings available from Sugar Land Premier Roofing. Some of these include:
- Acrylic Roof Coatings – Acrylic roof coatings are one of the most popular choices among homeowners. Acrylic elastomeric roof coatings are known for being tough and durable. They can be applied to all types of substrates such as concrete, metal and wood without any problems at all. Acrylics also have good resistance to UV radiation which makes them ideal for use on exposed surfaces like roofs where they will be exposed to the sun for long periods of time every day. However, acrylics do not last as long as some other types of elastomeric roof coatings which mean that they must be reapplied more often than some other types of elastomers.
- Silicone Roof Coatings – Silicone roof coatings are among the first types of elastomeric roof coatings to be introduced to the market and are still widely used today. Silicone roof coatings contain silicone polymers that cure at room temperature to form a highly durable coating with excellent adhesion. Silicone roof coatings offer several benefits over acrylics, including better adhesion and durability as well as increased flexibility during installation. One drawback of silicone roof coatings is that they may not adhere well to rough surfaces like gravel or asphalt shingles due to the rough texture of these surfaces interfering with the chemical bonding process between silicone rubber molecules and the substrate surface.
- Styrene Ethylbutlyene Styrene (SEBS) Roof Coating – SEBS roof coatings are special high-reflectivity roof coating that is specifically designed for metal roofs. It features a highly reflective surface that keeps buildings at a comfortable temperature, preventing overheating in the summer and condensation in the winter. We guarantee that our SEBS roof coatings will prevent rust and corrosion, prolong the life of your roof and keep building temperatures at a comfortable level.
- EPDM Rubber Roof Coating – This type of elastomeric rubber coating is made up of two layers; one layer is made from asphalt and another layer is made from polymers. The best part about this elastomeric rubber coating is that it has high resistance against weather conditions such as sun rays, heat and UV rays which makes it ideal for use in tropical areas like Texas where extreme heat can damage your roof easily if not protected by an appropriate coating material such as EPDM rubber coating.
At Sugar Land Premier Roofing, we understand that each of our customers has different needs and budgets. That’s why we provide a variety of different elastomeric roof coatings to fit a range of homes. Our professional roofing team can help you pick the right one for your needs and budget; just get in touch with your roofing contractor today so that we can help you choose the right one for your home or business!
Benefits of Roof Coatings
There are many benefits to using elastomeric coatings as opposed to other types of repair methods such as sealants or caulks. Here are some advantages:
It’s Environmentally Friendly
Sealants and caulks can leave behind harmful chemicals in your home’s air quality once they dry out, but elastomeric coatings do not contain these chemicals because they are made from natural materials. They also contain no VOCs (volatile organic compounds), which means they won’t affect your indoor air quality negatively either. In addition, these products are recyclable at the end of their useful life cycle, so they’re not going into any landfills anytime soon!
It’s a Long-Lasting Solution that Extends Your Roof’s Lifespan
The number one reason why homeowners choose elastomeric coatings is that they want to extend their roof’s life as long as possible before replacing it. This allows them to delay or avoid costly roof replacements or roof repairs. Elastomeric roof coatings, like other types of coatings, will last for years if applied correctly and properly maintained. The main difference between elastomeric roof coatings and other types of coatings is that they expand and contract with the movement of your roof instead of cracking like traditional roof coatings do. This means that your roof will have a longer lifespan because there will be no cracks in the material which allows water to seep through the surface and into your attic or crawlspace where it can cause mold growths or even structural damage over time.
Protects Your Roof Against Leaks and Deterioration
Elastomeric roof coatings are waterproof, so they prevent water from getting through the surface of the material while preventing moisture from building up underneath your asphalt shingles or metal panels. This helps to prevent unnecessary damage from occurring, as well as costly roof repairs down the road when leaks occur unexpectedly due to age or wear.
Reduces Energy Consumption
The benefits of a roof coating extend beyond durability. When you choose a roof coating, you’re not just protecting your building from the elements — you’re also helping to protect the environment by reducing your building’s carbon footprint and energy consumption. As buildings account for up to 40% of all energy used and a whopping 33% of global GHG emissions, anything that can be done to reduce energy consumption goes a long way in protecting the environment.
Add Your Heading Text Here
Why Choose Sugar Land Premier Roofing For Your Elastomeric Roof Coating?
Elastomeric roof coatings are versatile, easy to apply, and cost-effective. They can be applied to a range of roofing materials, but the application requires preparation, and its effectivity is maximized by finding an experienced roofing contractor like Sugar Land Premier Roofing.
At Sugar Land Premier Roofing, we only use high-quality Elastomeric roof coatings to provide our clients with long-lasting protection on both new roofs and existing roofs. Aside from that, we ensure the coating is as effective as possible by doing these preparatory works:
- Cleaning the Roof Surface – A clean application is essential for an elastomeric roof coating to be effective. The surface should be clean and free from debris and dirt to allow the coating to bond properly with the substrate.
- Removal of Existing Coatings – If there is an existing coating on your roof, it may need to be removed before any new roof coating is applied. If this isn’t done, there could be poor adhesion between the old roof coatings and new roof coatings which will lead to premature failure of the new roof coating.
- Repairing Damaged or Loose Areas – We will check your roof thoroughly and repair any defects such as cracks, holes, or loose joints before applying the roof coating. This will ensure that your roof has a long life expectancy and will not leak water into your home.
Improperly prepared surfaces can result in reduced efficiency of your new roof coating, as well as cause problems such as premature failure or even product failure during application. Even minor surface irregularities can significantly affect the performance of your new coating application. By choosing Sugar Land Premier Roofing for your Elastomeric Roof Coatings application, you won’t have to worry about any of these. Our roofing team will perform an inspection of all surfaces, identify any damage and determine whether the roof repair will be required before beginning the application process. The result is a high-performance, long-lasting protective roof coating that ensures years of protection and uncompromised performance.
Want to Extend the Life of Your Roof? Get Your Complimentary Estimate Today!
Is your roof starting to show its age? If it is, then you may want to consider extending its service life with a protective Elastomeric Roof Coating. Sugar Land Premier Roofing can provide you with a roof coating that will extend the life of your roof and reduce new damage from occurring. By extending the service life of your roof and eliminating roof repairs, our Elastomeric Roof Coating can help you save thousands of dollars over its lifetime. Contact your roofing contractor, Sugar Land Premier Roofing, today at 832-639-6657 to learn more or schedule a complimentary estimate!